Monday, November 28, 2011

Wedding planning sucks

So I have found myself drowning in a sea of wedding etiquette and faux pas. Do I choose to have unity sand or unity candles blah blah blah. Now being only 4 months away from saying I do I have learned a valuable lesson WEDDING PLANNING SUCKS.

But like most brides out there who unforutnately can not afford to pay someone else to do all the dirty work for u. I have turned in to a wedding planning ass kicking bride to be. This blog is dedicated to all of the budgeting fashonista brides out there. Who have not been dreaming of their wedding since they were six. This is for u ladies so lets pop open a bottle of wine pull up our big girl panties and share our budget friendly ways of pulling off a fabu wedding on dollar menu budget. Cause even though getting married is awesome and exciting the road to getting their is gruesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment